- Don't think diet, rather think about eating smarter.
- Before attending a party, have a small high quality, nutritionally balanced meal. That way, you will be less likely to be hungry and fill up on snack foods served with drinks.
- While at a party, determine to hold your drink in your dominant hand all evening. This will make it a little less convenient to reach for food.
- Think of one daily indulgence, rather than a 'day of indulgence'.
- Before attending a party, resolve to snack only from fresh fruit and vegetable choices.
- If you must have a taste of chips and other 'dry' snack foods, alternate with fresh vegetables. It is quite difficult to mix the tastes, so you are likely to eat more slowly and eventually give up. When that happens to stick to the fresh food choices.
- Choose between an alcoholic beverage, a dessert, or a 'sinful' main course, rather than indulging in all three. Rotate your choice when you have several events to attend.
- Choose almonds, pecans, and walnuts, eating individually and slowly. This way, you can avoid handfuls of salted peanuts or cashews.
- Alternate alcoholic drinks with a glass of sparkling mineral water with a dash of lime, or a vegetable juice dashed with a chili sauce.
The Storie Insurance Agency is committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at The Storie Insurance Agency truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.